Image: Shutterstock / syrotkin
President Trump, in a major defeat for republican efforts, pulled the Trump-Ryan Obamacare repeal bill on Friday afternoon after learning it didn’t have enough votes to pass.
The failure is a huge win for millions of Americans who would have found themselves without healthcare had the repeal taken place.
Though the majority of Americans will celebrate this victory, let’s not forget those who are affected by this tremendous loss.
1. This CEO can no longer afford to buy a new Escalade every day and drive it off a ramp into the ocean for fun.
2. This bank executive can no longer build an extra pool in the backyard of his California vacation home (the one in San Diego, not Los Angeles.)
3. This oil executive had to sell one of their private jets, leaving them with just six private jets.
4. These old money New Yorkers will soon have to draw their baths with bottled SmartWater instead of bottled AquaDeco.
5. This hedge fund manager’s Pomeranian has to start flying first class instead of private.
6. This pharmaceutical CFO can no longer afford to keep his personal chef on “24/7 notice.”
7. This angel investor can now only afford to hunt “Tier 1” animals while on safari, instead of “Off the record” animals.
8. This NFL owner has to change his son’s birthday theme from “Buying and razing hospitals” to “Star Wars party.”
9. This Hollywood executive can no longer achieve his goal of “buying every car.” Unfortunately, he will now only have the ability to buy most cars.
10. This casino owner who likes to do batting practice with cancer medication has to switch to baseballs.
WATCH: This nature-inspired wind turbine is shaped like a tree
Read more: http://mashable.com/2017/03/24/10-victims-of-the-trumpcare-failure/